Glitterball tickets sold out in three minutes

Faster than any ball this year

One of St Andrews’ most fabulous balls has sold out in a record breaking three minutes.

With an online sale speed that rivals the likes of Christmas Ball, Saints LGBT+’s Glitterball sold out within three minutes after being released at 11 am on the 15th February, faster than any other year for this ball.

Balls usually sell out quickly, but not this fast

Another batch of VIP tickets were released after noon, however those sold out just as quickly. Glitterball will be held at the Old Course Hotel on March 4th commencing with a VIP reception and will be filled with live performers, electric fashion, and an encouraged addition of glitter and glam to the typical St Andrews black tie.

To build up hype for Glitterball, Saints LGBT+ took over the Bop in Club 601 this past Friday with Rainbow bop, which features people covered in copious amounts of glitter and energetic music to get everyone pumped.

The amount of glitter and cheer is expected to increase exponentially at this ball, and there is still extreme interest in the ball with the Facebook event being filled with multiple keen people asking if there is anyone willing to sell their tickets.

Photo by Lightbox Creative.