Sports Stripped launch: Naked calendar preview

What lovely balls

It’s that time of year again in St. Andrews, when the sporting Saints dare to bare and reveal all for charity.

Sports Stripped is one of the university’s most popular charitable projects and is run annually by the Saints’ Netball Club. It sees a huge variety of the university’s sports clubs undressing for a fun calendar which is sold round the town with all the proceeds going to charity.

Last year was another success-filled year for the project with a sold-out launch event in the Student Union and over £1000 raised for Sports Aid through calendar and ticket sales.

This year the Netball Club are very proud to be supporting the Teenage Cancer Trust. The charity has been running for 24 years and through the creation of unique care units all round the U.K., it has provided life-changing care for young people facing the devastating illness.

Last year they managed to raise £19.8 million to help combat and fight cancer, along with providing outstanding support so that teenagers are not facing the disease alone.

Hopefully this year is going to be as, if not more, successful than last year but it needs the support of students to make that happen.

The launch event will be held in Club 601 on the 18th November and promises to be a brilliant night for the social calendar.

You will find all the information on launch event tickets and calendar sales, including a limited number of pre-sale deals, on our Sports Stripped Facebook page.

In the meantime, please be patient for all will be revealed soon… literally.