What to Wear: [SPORTS] STRIPPED

Arrive wearing as little as you dare.

Whether your last encounter with sport was a brief stint in the year 7 C-team football squad, or whether you’re a resident St Andrews Sinner, [SPORTS] STRIPPED is calling all individuals to come check out a few butt-naked St Andrews Sports stars in the flesh at their launch party.

The event runs from 10-2 this Wednesday at the union, with all proceeds going to ‘sports aid’, a brilliant charitable cause!

Word from [SPORTS] STRIPPED officials is that, tone wise, the event will be ‘sinners-esque’ but considerably more inclusive.

Where perhaps sinners attracts those already quite involved in the university sports scene, the [SPORTS] STRIPPED launch party welcomes even those who have never engaged in a physical enterprise in their life.!

As long as you’re keen for a bit of light hearted fun and naked athletic exposure, this launch is the place for you.

A few outfit pointers: Dress casual. An official source has guaranteed me that ‘drinks will be spilled’ and you wouldn’t want to get beer stains on that brand new bow tie! If you do happen to belong to a St Andrews sports team (although this is by no means a criterion for entry) come in your kit.

If you’re perhaps a less physically inclined St-Andrean, the committee have informed us that retro 80’s gym style clothing will perfectly adhere to the night’s tone, or for the more risqué among you, come in ‘as little as you dare’.

Tickets cost £3 and will be available at the union from 12-2 on Wednesday, as well as on the door. The calendars themselves, which cost a mere £12, will be available to order on the night and to be picked up as early as the following day.

So there you have it! 12th November. Venue 1. 10-2. Naked sinners. Drink Spillage. 80s retro. Be there.

All photos courtesy of Sports Stripped. Follow us on Instagram @stand.fashion