Best Dressed: House of Horror

Did you make the cut?

House of Horror wasn’t about being the most fashionable; it was about being the most creative with as much or as little of what you had lying around the house. So this time around, we’re naming best dressed by category. Check out who made the cut!

Father forgive me for I have sinned

These boys did it so simply, yet so wittily. Dressed in full navy and makeshift white stoles, these priests were bound to hear a few confessions throughout the night.

Call me crazy and paint me all over

When you don’t know what to do for a Halloween, white face paint is always a “go to”. These girls took face paint to a new level and went for a striking alien/skeleton/flower girl look.

Where the wild things are

Bleeding eyes, cut faces, horns and fairy wings, these girls went for the dramatic effect and nailed the balance between beauty and the beast.

Oh Captain, my Captain… Never grow up!

Captain America and TinkerBell add some “vavavoom” to their characters’ traditional costumes.

For painting my roses red, someone will lose his head!

The Queen of Hearts is a classic Halloween costume, and this royal nailed the outfit head to toe (axe included for when she finds out who painted the roses).

5.55 seconds

The current world-record time for solving a 3x3x3 rubix cube. Hopefully this girl’s fun lasted longer than that.

American Psycho

Patrick Bateman look-a-like, anyone?

All photos courtesy of LightBox St Andrews. Follow us on instagram @stand.fashion and like our Facebook page Stand Fashion!