Preview: St Andrews Ball

St Andrews Day Ball – surprises galore!

To launch the St Andrews Day Celebrations weekend and following the success of the 600th Finale Ball, The Fellowship of St Andrews is reliving last year and announcing their St Andrews Ball!

In honour of the achievements of our town and university, the best of student talent and local businesses will descend on Lower College Lawn on November 28.

Dem wristbands though

A night of pure St Andrean revelry will ensue, with more free champagne than you can shake a bottle at, three bars (yes folks three! So long, queueing!), four confirmed musical acts – most of whom are student talent.

Local enterprises have been key to the celebration; a St Andrews themed cocktail has been designed especially for the night for example. Knowing us, it’s going to be pure alcohol. There will also be free entry to a raffle, a vodka luge and numerous other surprises to be revealed on the night. I’m just curious about these now!

The St Andrews Ball is guaranteed to be a fantastic evening, and is no doubt the perfect way to celebrate everything which makes the bubble such an outstanding place.

“They promised us a night to remember. We got one” – The Sa_nt

“Tickets were like gold dust!” – The Stand (we re-endorse this)

Ticket sales start on the 29th October, get there early as the first 300 tickets will get £5 off. Online sales open 31st October. Get excited kids!!

All photos courtesy of lightbox and the Fellowship