Preview: House of Horror

Get your freak on (freaky that is)

October is here at last. Nights drawing in, deadlines looming, a month of not quite winter *sigh*. But what better way to get through the droll coming month than the anticipation for an event which celebrates the darkness? Yep we’re talking Halloween, and House of Horror in particular.

The night of dressing up, trick or treating and copious amount of themed alcohol is back for a second round and is hotting up to be one of the biggest nights in your calendars.
For those who attended last year, fear not, the brand new committee have taken the (very few) issues, ironed them out and have gone to all lengths to achieve a bigger and better night that you won’t forget!

Fancy dress is once again highly encouraged, nay expected, so dust off those Miley Cyrus/Game of Thrones/generic pop culture reference costumes and be prepared to go wild.

With music from our very own Staley Sharples (back by popular demand), and all in aid of The Elephant Family as well as numerous surprises to be announced at a later date the £30 tickets are worth every penny.

Kinkell will be transformed into your worse nightmare on the 30th October, so snap up those tickets! Online sales launch on the 9th October, with in person sale taking place at 13A Hope Street.

Plan your halloween around this extravagance, and be prepared to get scared.

All Photos courtesy of House of Horror