Apply to be… Music Editor!

Jam it out at The Stand

The Music Editor of The Stand is in charge of keeping up with the most fab fads, hip tunes, and ridiculous videos. This position involves everything from reviewing, to covering the entertainment at a St Andrews event, to writing opinion pieces about the state of music in our day (kids these days, amiright?). A position that can be sculpted to whatever you fancy. As Music Editor, you will hold  an integral part of The Stand and one that we’re looking to grow further.

Please answer the following questions and email your responses to [email protected] by Saturday, September 20th. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to interview for the position during Week 2.
—-

Name

Year of Study

Course of Study

Why do you want to be Music Editor of The Stand, and why would you like to work for The Stand rather than another publication?

What prior experience do you possess that you believe will be beneficial as Music Editor?

What is your favorite Music article or review published on The Stand, and why? 

Please detail one new idea that you would bring to the Music section as Music Editor.

Do you have any other commitments in addition to The Stand?

—-
Good luck, and godspeed! Please email any and all questions to [email protected]. We look forward to reading your application!