Apply to be… Features Editor!

The Top 10 reasons why applying for Features Editor is a great idea

The Features section is The Stand’ golden child, offering everything from exploring behind the scenes of events, finding students that have achieved amazing things to producing weekly Top 5 events for the week. The Features Editor must be organised yet witty, creative and logical. The Features Editor is in charge of coordinating writers, coming up with article ideas and editing their work. He or she must be an exceptional team player, willing to work with their writers as much as necessary.

Please answer the following questions and email your responses to [email protected] by Saturday, September 20th. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to interview for the position during Week 2.
—-

Name

Year of Study

Course of Study

Why do you want to be Features Editor of The Stand, and why would you like to work for The Stand rather than another publication?

What prior experience do you possess that you believe will be beneficial as Features Editor?

What is your favourite Feature article published on The Stand, and why?

Please detail one new idea that you would bring to the Features section as Features Editor.

Do you have any other commitments in addition to The Stand?

Good luck, and godspeed! Please email any and all questions to [email protected]. We look forward to reading your application!