Apply to be… Columns Editor!

Be in charge of wrangling our fabulous 5 columnists

Being the Columns Editor for The Stand requires a strong will, a clever mind and a willingness to get things done. The Columns Editor is in charge of managing, editing, scheduling, and wrangling each of The Stand‘s columnists. Be prepared for lots of laughs, and to meet five brand new friends in the form of your very own columnists.

Please answer the following questions and email your responses to [email protected] by Saturday, September 20th. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to interview for the position during Week 2.

Name

Year of Study

Course of Study

Why do you want to be Columns Editor of The Stand, and why would you like to work for The Stand rather than another publication?

What prior experience do you possess that you believe will be beneficial as Columns Editor?

Who is your favourite columnist on The Stand, and why?

As Columns Editor, would you like to write a weekly column? If not, why not? If so, please detail the tone and content of your column.

Do you have any other commitments in addition to The Stand?

Good luck, and godspeed! Please email any and all questions to [email protected]. We look forward to reading your application!