Save the Date – Freshers Week Special

Seven big days. Here’s what’s going on. Make the most of it!

Freshers week – where reputations are made and lost.  It is an action packed seven days filled with firm friends, questionable lovers and the transition from 18 year old school girl/boy to the hardened liver abusing, “student of St Andrews”.  You need to be a skilled tactician as to how one can best tackle this infamous week.  Fear not viewers, take our metaphorical hand and let us lead you through the highs and lows and find out what’s going down in our little town…..

6th – The Bubble Union – your inaugural baptism of fire into the almost brand spanking new hub of freshers’ life.  Expect bubbles, glow sticks and snogging.

7th – Clan Warfare – a lot of war paint and shouting.

8th – Jon Richardson – the one and only!

9th – Afishal1 DJ – feel you’re missing out on the club scene? Fear not young one, it’s coming to you!

10th – Ceilidh – get some traditional Scottish activities under your belt (bonus points if you eat haggis before hand).

Sinners – the best thing to happen to Wednesdays. Trust us, you’re going to love this.

11th-  Scouting for Girls – hang on, wait what??? Hold the phone. Stop press. This is gonna be big!

12th – Fresh Sesh SAS – St Andrews’ Snow sports invites you to get utterly lashed, alpine style.

13th – Starfields FS – one of the best night’s out in St Andrews. Music festival meets fashion show. Get yo tickets!!

Hot Dub Time Machine – Are you ready for a time travelling dance party? Get lashed and get your party on. Serious fun.

14th – A Capella concert – One of our fab pastimes, come and see what the fuss is about!

Freshers’ fair – sign up for everything!!! Fill your pockets with leaflets, try everything once.

17th – Crosswalk – DONT WALK fashion shows’ new day time extravaganza. The best way to finish your freshers’ week. Incredible raffle prizes and even better fairground rides. This will set you up for the rest of the semester. Free candy floss too!

Enjoy your freshers’ week, don’t forget to matriculate. Don’t lose your ID card and pick a favourite fast food joint in either Dervish or Empire. Allegiances aren’t forgotten.  Most importantly have fun, you only do this once!