Save the Date: Part 2

There’s always something to do in the Bubble.

Wait, there’s even more to do this Semester?  Yep…!

24th April

Itchy Feet Round 2 – If rock and roll is your thing, Itchy Feet is calling your name.  For a night of swing dancing to the best tunes of ska, swing, soul, and the blues, bring your dancin’ shoes to the Union and get ready to boogie.

25th April

The Ball – If one night of dancing wasn’t enough, the Ballroom and Latin Dance society are hosting an evening of ceilidh, ballroom, latin and disco groovin’.  With free dancing lessons leading up to the ball every Monday, you have no excuse.  Show them what you can do with those hips, Shakira.

26th April 

Ted X – “The Power of Play” is this years TEDx topic, hosted by Gavin Oattes, the award-winning comedian who made an entire audience, including Principal Louise Richardson, play Hide and Seek in last year’s venue. This day of inspirational speakers is something to certainly put in your diary.

Spring Ball – The Christian Union is hosting a final shebang to celebrate the year.  With a dress theme of “Black tie with a hint of home” this is the perfect opportunity to celebrate diversity as well as the place we all call home.

1st May 

May Dip – Need to be cleansed of any academic incest? Accidentally stepped on the PH? Are you a Fresher?  Well get stripping and get dipping. Believe me, it’s a great story to recount.

4th May 

May Ball – The Kate Kennedy boys are back. You know the rules.  Go hard or go home.

22nd May

Sports Ball – The final hurrah before those Sporting folk amongst us head off for the summer.  Dinner and dancing (hosted in Dundee) those kids really like it over the other side of the bridge.  It’s gonna be quiche.

Images courtesy of the Kate Kennedy Club, Itchy Feet and viola-excerpts.com