German Princess in court for making ‘killing muslims’ comment

A Princess behind bars.

German Princess Theodora Sayn-Wittgenstein was taken to Cupar sheriff court on Monday after having been accused of making racial comments about ‘killing muslims’ at the Oktoberfest event at Kinkell Farm last Saturday evening.

According to The Courier, the princess pled not guilty to nine charges. These included shouting, swearing, threatening violence, and two charges of assaulting Damon Creevy by kicking his body. She also faces charges of making threats and homophobic comments. Reports suggest that she also struggled violently with police officers and swore at them.

Princess Theadora Sayn-Wittgenstein (center) leaving Cupar Court on Monday

The princess spent the rest of the weekend in the cells in Glenrothes. She has now been released on bail, with the conditions of appearing at every calling of the case, not committing any more offences and not interfering with witnesses. She has also been advised to not to enter Kinkell Farm, but she could not see any reason for this.

Sayn-Wittgenstein’s trial diet is set for June 26 and her trail on July 7, both to occur at Dundee Sheriff Court.

Image courtesy of dailyrecord.co.uk