5 things you must do this week…

Swap, walk, and TOGA!

DONT WALK: After revealing an absolute smasher of a website, including some awesome (and awesomely inexpensive!) branded and vintage merch, DW are placing themselves firmly in the St Andrews line of vision. It all kicks off fo’ realz this Friday, with the Launch Party exploding into…wait for it…Rocca and R-Bar?  Amazing! A new venue for the social scene! VIP and Standard tickets available, with a champagne bar, shot bar and spirit bar, ooh lala. Get your tickets today, 1 – 4pm Greyfriars Garden.

Sinners: That famous Wednesday has rolled around again, so if you’re sporty or even if you’re not (not), then get down to the Union for some great drinks deals and 2am close. Because of these awesome drinks deals there will once again be an 11pm curfew for the building! Do not miss it, or you’re just not getting in.

Clothes Swap: Yes, it’s true, that old, pink, cable knit you’ve got stuffed in the back of your drawer could be sent to a more loving home. That prom dress you can’t fit your fat, fresher 15’d bum into anymore can stop taunting you from its hanger in your wardrobe. Bring all these goodies and more along to the Pink Link’s clothes swap this Friday afternoon! You could find yourself a darling new jumper, a ball dress to upcycle, or maybe some festive knitwear. All in aid of Macmillan cancer charity, a truly great cause.

Toga Party: So apparently, St Andrews has sealed its position as the fifty-first state with a REAL fraternity and a REAL toga party! It’s kegs abound this Saturday as AEPi treat us to an evening of beer pong and flip cup – Americanos, truly you are home. The events are really branching out this week, as this one is in yet another innovative venue – Madras Rugby Club, by the Old Course Hotel. Buy tickets here (How did they get their own website specifically for the party?? Oh the mysteries of frat lyfe…).

£1 week: As week ten draws in and loans of all types are running veeery thin, the Union is here to help. All events this week are on for a measly £1, from the aforementioned Sinners, to Bubblebath to the hallowed Bop. This is one week only, so don’t miss out on the great deal.