Butler & Co. wraps return to the Bubble

Is it wraps you’re looking for…?

Following a multi-month hiatus, the famous Butler’s wraps will return to St Andrews at Welly Ball this Saturday evening, which will overture the debut of the wraps on Dakota Grill’s menu in time for the exam period.

Dakota Grill, which replaced Butler and Company earlier in the year, will soon feature a limited selection of wraps on their menu. The wrap roster will include the Classy Chick, Italian Stallion, Madam I’m Adam, G.I. Joe, Billy Goats Gruff, Sinatra and the Stevie Wonder.

For those of you who don’t know (attention: first years), the Stevie Wonder order is for those adventurous enough to entrust their server to invent a wrap for them.

Evidently, the demand for the revival of the Butler’s wraps has been strong. “[The merger] was always something that we’ve been looking to do,” third year Matt Gibson said. “Dakota has been going really well but the amount of times I personally have been asked when the wraps are coming back has been crazy.”

The joining of Dakota’s hamburgers, milkshakes and chips with Butler’s hot wraps is intended to widen the options for Dakota’s already strong following and answer to the wrap nostalgics. As Matt said, “We have a great product at Dakota and we thought the wraps could just be an extra something to add to the menu.”

Photos courtesy of college.biggirlssmallkitchen.com and tripadvisor.co.uk