5 things you must do this week…

Secret-raving, raisin-craving, pumpkin-shaving

STAR Radio Pumpkins for Prizes: Free pumpkins, free knives (oo-er), free drinks and – the best part – two tickets for House of Horror up for grabs this Monday! Head down to the Union to show off your creepy carving skillz and maybe win big. The more creative, the better, so try this unbelievable feat of cutting if you’re feeling brave.

Secretly Famous: After all sell-out events last year, the clandestine crew returns to launch their all-new Friday night gig. VIP area available, promising to buck recent trends and offer a table service and exclusive deals on all bottles, so it will be worth the extra £££’s.

Rave Soc @ The Vic: THEIR EVENT DESCRIPTION IS ALL IN CAPITALS SO I’M GUESSING IT’S GOING TO BE A PRETTY EXCITING EVENING. FREE GLOW STICKS, RAVE PAINT, SHADES AND CLASS A DRUGS. I’m kidding about the last bit- please remember you do not need any kind of drugs to have a good ol’ fashioned rave. Free entry until 10pm and some sweet DJs lined up for great dancey tunes.

“Yer a Lizard Harry”: Congrats to which ever advertising buff who thought that one up, literally the best pun I’ve heard all year and it’s the main reason you’re on this list. The Saints Cheerleaders are offering £2 drinks all night at their Halloween party on Tuesday. Road test your costume before the big night!

Raisin Prep: It’s next weekend everyone! Dads get the bottles in, Mums sort the costumes, and kids – for god’s sake have some breakfast. Best of luck to all families, and please pray for my one Asian daughter amongst several German sons. She doesn’t stand a chance.