5 things you must do this week…

We’re blacking out, geeking out, and so much more…

Blackout: An event famous for its racy image is back, and once again, this year it didn’t disappoint. On Friday the sexy ‘Stocks and Bondage’ themed night of debauchery will begin with a champagne reception at the Golf Hotel before moving into Dundee, and with VIP tickets already sold out, you better expect a night of real Moët-soaked indulgence. Dress nice and try to drink slow.

Guide Dogs Drawing AND PhotoshootTwo events here involving those delicious little furballs, with Tuesday evening seeing doggy life drawing and Thursday a photoshoot. Not too many space left for the latter, so if you’re a budding photographer who wants to get some awww-shots then book your slot here ASAP. Art Soc’s usual life drawing class in The Barron will be mixed up, so instead of doing naked people, you’ll be drawing clothed dogs. I’m kidding about the clothed bit, but wouldn’t it be cute??

600th Finale Launch Party: You heard all about it here in our interview  with the Fellowship, so you’ll already know that it begins on Friday with a rager. Decent drinks deals, two DJs and some great company from 9pm, free entry until 10.30pm! Nice guys.

Back to School: The lovely ladies of Women’s Rugby are throwing a charity bash this Wednesday, with beer pong and tasteless costumes for all! If you missed Rewind at the Union on Saturday, don’t worry, because they’ll be pumping out the 90s and 00s tunes for everyone to embarrass themselves to. Prizes for the best dressed!