Join The Stand: We Want You!
Are you interested in a career journalism? Want to flex your writing skills? Perhaps you hate us and want to bring about change from within? Maybe you just want to […]
Are you interested in a career journalism? Want to flex your writing skills? Perhaps you hate us and want to bring about change from within? Maybe you just want to be part of St Andrews’ biggest and baddest team? Whatever the reason (unless it’s a bad one) apply!
Join us! We are looking for next year’s dream team and we want you!
Available Positions (click for more info):
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to [email protected] by Friday May 24th at 5pm.
Please include in your application:
- What your year of study will be for 2013/2014
- A cover letter telling us why you want to work for The Stand, why you’re qualified for the job, and any relevant experience you’ve had
- Any new ideas you would bring with you to The Stand
- Any other activities/time commitments you may have
- Anything else you think we ought to see/know about you (e.g. writing samples, baby pictures, life stories, etc.)
If you’d like to be involved with The Stand but don’t want to commit to an official position, please click our ‘Send Us a Story’ button up top and send us something you’ve written, or email one of our section editors and get involved! Anytime!
If you have any other questions about the application process, please send them to Lauren (lh467) or Dani (dg53) or email the relevant section editor.