Top 5: Youtube Vids

We all love a five/ten minute break during revision. They say you should have one at least every forty minutes… Though, in this town, we don’t think people tend to […]

We all love a five/ten minute break during revision. They say you should have one at least every forty minutes… Though, in this town, we don’t think people tend to follow that rule.

However, we at The Stand love a pointless video clip for passing the time, including all the old classics. From a doped up child to a Russian man hitting himself in the head with a giant plank of wood, they always get us going.

So, we decided to compile a few lesser-known vids for you guys. After all, we all deserve a few minutes of guilt-free purposelessness every now and again.

WARNING: these clips will make you laugh, cringe and possibly even cry. Make sure you have a good pair of headphones and an excellent poker face. OR, show your mates in the library and have a loud chuckle (f**k the QUIET signs).

This baby is a legend.

Late night at the library? Studying with the lights out? Check this out for a jot of trippy fun. Use a pair of headphones that mean business and turn them right up before you press play.

If you want to know how to show who’s boss, here’s a tutorial:

When you realise you’re going to fail, explore some alternative lifestyles…

And if that fails and it’s all too much to bear… Check out some seriously surreal stuff.

And if you get REALLY bored and these youtube videos arent enough, why not procrastinate like us and write us an article – [email protected].