What to wear: Under Canvas

The first and most important thing to remember when deciding what to don for Under Canvas is that it is NOT black tie. Put the tux down, shove those heels […]

The first and most important thing to remember when deciding what to don for Under Canvas is that it is NOT black tie. Put the tux down, shove those heels back in their box and grab a comfy tee! 

Now that we have all relaxed a little in the knowledge that we don’t need to spend a fortune on yet another smart dress whilst guys start to panic that the old combination of DJ and bowtie just won’t fit, the question arises what the f*** to wear?

Image

image © graziadaily.co.uk

image © cosmopolitan.co.uk

Under Canvas has branded itself as a mini festival, and so the dress code goes with the territory. You know the drill (if the sun graces us with its presence); shorts, floral patterns, headdresses, crop tops, slogan tees and above all comfortable shoes; 6 hours of music means you will be dancing till you drop and blisters are never attractive.

Take the chance to showcase some of your most daring outfits; dungarees, sheer white lace, and guys don’t be afraid to bear a little leg in jorts. Essentially the only real necessity of your outfit is that you can dance in it; if someone isn’t shouting “I like the way you move” at you, then go home and change.

image © blogs.laweekly.com

image © outfitadditions.com

image © dailymail.co.uk

A word of warning: there will be a booth run by St.Art where you can have a powder paint fight, so if you want to rock the Holi look, wear something you don’t really care about, preferably white. Rumour has it there might also be glitter canons so save to glitter face paint until you arrive.

image © graziadaily.co.uk

image © dailyemerald.com

So sit back, relax, and get set to enjoy one of St A’s most eclectic nights for a long time, it’s gonna be a stunner.

headline image  ©  Under Canvas

For more help on what to wear, check out Under Canvas’ very own Pinterest page here.