‘Mean Girls’ finds its rightful place in the library

Though he will not technically hold the position until this summer, DoRep elect Teddy Woodhouse has already delivered on one of his most pressing campaign promises: adding Mean Girls to […]

Though he will not technically hold the position until this summer, DoRep elect Teddy Woodhouse has already delivered on one of his most pressing campaign promises: adding Mean Girls to the library’s DVD collection.

With the movie’s upcoming adaptation into a Broadway musical, never has Mean Girls been so relevant to St Andrews and the lives of its students. Woodhouse said on his achievement, “I feel like my entire time at St Andrews has been building up to this moment. It is truly my first and finest accomplishment as a Sabb-elect. Hopefully, I can continue to deliver on my campaign commitments as the year goes on!”

Fellow Sabb-elect Kelsey Gold has said she’s “so proud of Teddy for his recent success!” Prepare to see Kelsey, Teddy, and the rest of the Sabbs in pink every Wednesday.

The DVD has already been checked out by a keen fan, but it’s due back on the first of April. Get in losers, we’re going to the library.

Images courtesy of SAULCAT and blog.sourcemetrics.com