Standtorialist 2013

I come from a place (Canada, eh?) where the average university student wears yoga or sweat pants on a daily basis, especially to the library– so when I arrived in […]

I come from a place (Canada, eh?) where the average university student wears yoga or sweat pants on a daily basis, especially to the library– so when I arrived in St Andrews I was a bit blown away. You may think I’m exaggerating but trust me, the comparison is shocking. Although there is certainly an overwhelmingly ‘St Andrean’ look and an absurdly high female student : Mulberry bag ratio I always see students making style choices that really catch my eye. So, next time you see a flash of dip-dye hair and the corner of an SLR camera, it’s probably me, running past, chasing someone down, looking for another perfect outfit. Or perhaps it’ll be you who captures my attention next time – look smart, St Andrews!

Emmanuel.

Image

Hometown: Lanham, Maryland

Perfection in an outfit from the cuffed slim fit jeans, Burberry trench, and old-school

yellow pencil tucked behind his ear.

Suzanna.

Hometown: New York City

I love the details of this outfit: the high-waisted jeans, tucked in dress shirt, statement necklace, yellow bow, face of watch worn on inside of wrist and etc.

Chloe.

Hometown: Boston

In our tutorial, it has been hard for me to not to drool over/steal Chloe’s beautiful

camel coloured MaxMara coat.

Lesley.

Hometown: NoVA/DC

Purple velvet crop top with bright pink Doc Martens – it takes balls to wear a crop top

so props to Lesley for killin’ it!

Elena.

Hometown: Cyprus

I spotted Elena’s over-the-shoulder backpack and vintage leather jacket combo

from a mile away on South Street.

Headline image ©Alex Williams