We are recruiting, we want you!

Publicity/Social Media Manager We’d like to say we are looking for a social media intern but we aren’t wankers and we don’t have interns so instead we’ve gone with publicity/social […]

Publicity/Social Media Manager

We’d like to say we are looking for a social media intern but we aren’t wankers and we don’t have interns so instead we’ve gone with publicity/social media manager.

Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:

– Social media updates

– Publicity/events co-ordination

– Administrative duties

– Editorial liasion (SaintMail on the regular)

Web Editor

We are looking for a tech whizz. CompSci students ideal.

– Managing the site

– Troubleshooting

– A knowledge of HTML coding, web design and Drupal programming

If you’d like to apply for any of the above positions please email [email protected]. Please put the role you are applying for in the subject line.

Let us know why you think you’d be good for the role, what you could bring to The Stand, any previous experience and something fun about yourself! Pictures always appreciated.

All applicants should be able to attend a weekly meeting that runs from 5-6pm on Tuesdays.

For a little inspiration…

“Before I started at The Stand I had no place in the world; I was lost and scared. It’s given me a new found confidence with which I can shoot for the moon.” – Lauren Hepburn, EiC

“When I started at the The Stand I had no idea what it would turn into. People that started out as my colleagues have become my blood and soul.” – Dani Goldberg, EiC