Library intruder: You have cat to be kitten me

Some say he had to print an essay; some say he wanted to renew his DVD copy of ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof’, purrhaps he needed to see the […]

Some say he had to print an essay; some say he wanted to renew his DVD copy of ‘Cat on a Hot Tin Roof’, purrhaps he needed to see the IT helpdesk to fix his broken Catbook Pro. It is unclear what he was doing there, but there he was.

The suspect was seen at around 7:30pm on Wednesday loitering outside the door, and at 8pm he was successful at crossing the threshold, but remained in the entrance foyer for he was unable to enter the main library, having forgotten his matric card.

Attempts at removing him were futile, as Library staff were too pussy to go near as he made a hissing sound. Be warned, he may be dangerous.

Authorities were called but it is unclear how he escaped. St Andrews Police are pawsitive we are dealing with a criminal mastermind and have launched an urgent appeal for information. The suspect is about a foot tall, reddish fur and has been known to enjoy a cigarette on occasion. Looks a bit like a real-life Garfield.

He’s gone for now but I have a feline he’ll be back. Please get in touch if he is seen loitering around the gates.