Coming up: Sallie’s Chapel Choir Graduation Concert

If you’re looking for a more fitting way to spend St Andrews Day this Friday (than one last pre-exam tryst to the Lizard,) then let St Salvator’s Chapel Choir guide […]

If you’re looking for a more fitting way to spend St Andrews Day this Friday (than one last pre-exam tryst to the Lizard,) then let St Salvator’s Chapel Choir guide you through the celebrations. Both for St Andrews Day and Graduation, the concert, located in the historic setting of Sallie’s Chapel, is a concert not to be missed. It plans to celebrate the very best of the town and university.

The talented members of St Salvator’s Chapel Choir, currently with 34 members from across the university, will be showing off their vocal talents with a display of cultural choral music – the perfect wind-down before the exam grind begins. The newly crowned BSTANOC, Tarleton Watkins, will also be gracing the event so it’s the perfect opportunity to put face to name and find out why he won what is the most coveted title in the country. Some even say the Queen wrote him a letter of congratulations.

The evening will also toast the release of the choir’s new CD, recorded this summer and released in honour of the university’s 600th anniversary, which (*Christmas gift alert*) can be picked up on the night for the discounted price of £10. They will also be available from the Music Centre Office, Younger Hall, and http://onlineshop.st-andrews.ac.uk/ for the standard price of £15.

The concert starts at 6:30pm on Friday 30th November. Tickets for the evening are priced at £5 for the general public, £4 for concessions and a bargain £2 for students and are available from any Chapel Choir member or the Music Centre office prior to the event. Tickets will also be available on the door.

Join the Facebook event for more info!