Principal to guest star on “Desert Island Discs” on STAR

This Thursday at 4pm, our Principal, Professor Louise Richardson will be on STAR’s radio show “Desert Island Discs”! The premise of the show is very simple. The radio show host, […]

This Thursday at 4pm, our Principal, Professor Louise Richardson will be on STAR’s radio show “Desert Island Discs”!

The premise of the show is very simple. The radio show host, Will Land, interviews one well-known guest and plays the songs said guest would choose to have, should they be stranded on an island.

This will be the Prinicpal’s first broadcast of the year and we’re all excited to see what her music taste is like and what she’ll say when given the oppurtunity to rule the airwaves.

The man behind the hit show, Will, said “I’m really pleased to have such a prestigious guest, it’s a great way for us to get to know our Principal that bit better”.

Tune in at 4pm, Thursday 22nd November on STAR.

To date, the show has featured such ‘BNOCs‘ as Association President Freddie fforde, DoRep Amanda Litherland, and razor-sharp journalist Ben Isle. Next week Will is hoping to interview the Lizard DJ.