Bill Murray: reporters are morons

American actor and golf enthusiast, Bill Murray, ran into the only thing more anger-inducing than gophers at the Dunhill Links Championship: reporters. Former Saturday Night Live cast member, Murray, best […]

American actor and golf enthusiast, Bill Murray, ran into the only thing more anger-inducing than gophers at the Dunhill Links Championship: reporters.

Former Saturday Night Live cast member, Murray, best known for his performances in Ghostbusters and Lost in Translation, complained particularly about a Tuesday interview, in which a monotone reporter asked fifty (i.e. TOO MANY) questions: “I can’t give any interviews here. I’ve got to stop now, take a break from it, because it’s going to ruin my golf game,” he told the BBC.

“Another moron – just – how – what’s with you guys? Why aren’t you having fun?” he continued, “you should go to the beach. Look what you’ve got. You’ve got a cute girl here, go to the beach.”

Ever the comedian, Murray chided various reporters at the Old Course before confessing his appreciation for the championship. “It’s a fantastic place to have [the Pro-Am]. I mean, the hospitality is really keen and, you know, they put on an amazing show,” said Murray, “…in a way, it’s kind of glorious.”

Now all he has to do is get it in the hole, eighteen times.

Watch the infamous ‘Moron Video’ here.

Headline Image: http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Bill-Murray-Caddyshack-Posters_i7968587_.htm