Rooms available for returners

Worried about having to buy a tent for accommodation? Terrified of living in Dundee? Student Accommodation Services still have self-catered rooms available for returning students in David Russell Apartments and […]

Worried about having to buy a tent for accommodation? Terrified of living in Dundee? Student Accommodation Services still have self-catered rooms available for returning students in David Russell Apartments and New Hall.

There are also a limited number of rooms available for undergraduate returning male students in Andrew Melville Hall.

If you are an entrant or returning postgraduate there are still spaces in David Russell Apartments, Fife Park Apartments and Fife Park Houses. Please note the rooms are available for students who do not currently have a place in University accommodation, transfer requests are not yet being taken.

For further information please contact Student Accommodation Services directly on [email protected] or call on 01334 46 2510.

If you have had problems finding private accomodation or difficulties with landlords, email [email protected] with your story.