Made in Chelsea: Episodes 4 & 5

Episode 4 Last week there was quite a rivalry over Louise… Jamie confessed to the boys (and Spence) that he went all the way to Edinburgh to be with her. […]

Episode 4

Last week there was quite a rivalry over Louise… Jamie confessed to the boys (and Spence) that he went all the way to Edinburgh to be with her. Meanwhile, Spencer also declared that they spent an evening together and ‘hooked up’, much to Jamie’s dismay (Louise also rejected this on a bitty skype call with Jamie). Later, Louise picks up a call from Jamie and rejects Spencer, making Jamie ‘the chosen one’(Great choice). This is later developed at Hugo’s swanky hotel party where Louise rejects an indecisive Spence and goes in for a cheeky kiss with Jamie.

There’s also a point-to-point (some kind of posh horse racing thingy that Ollie describes lightly as ‘sitting in the back of cars watching horses’) Gabs embarks on a major stirring session regarding Cheska because of her ‘thing ’ for Richard. Richard rejects them both deciding to join the Kimberley fan club.

We also hear some horrendous singing from Gabriella (Most nasal voice in the world – youtube If you dare) for Richard’s advert- LOL.. Rosie and Millie have a meet up in a nail parlour (Note: Rosie’s casual bright orange like Mill’s top…wannabeee) as Millie goes to rekindle the friendship and Rosie is her usual dumb, boring self.

Episode 5

In this episode we see Louise and Jamie become a lot more couple-y as Jamie takes Lou on a surprise golfing trip, sporting some spectacular socks and tartan trousers. (Absolutely loving Louise’s white floral skinnies, she’s such a beaut). Spence reckons he still has Louise in his own hands though (even though she massively rejected him in the last episode) as he chats away to Hugo.

Rosie, Victoria, Hugo and Natalie go for ice-cream and Millie calls Hugo for catch-up drinks. Although, I honestly don’t think Natalie would have been as bothered had Rosie not jumped straight in being all ‘I don’t understand why all of a sudden she wants to see you, what could you guys POSSIBLY have to talk about?!’ She’s such a stress! But little Natalie seems kind of OK with the situation – saying ‘as long as it’s not for alcoholic drinks’ – obviously, Hugo ignores her. Millie basically says she wants to be friends again and that they can laugh about what they went through.

Poor Ollie, he finally decides that he wants to test his true gay colours and takes Richard to a gay bar as his wingman. Richard is HILARIOUS, petrified at the idea of talking to someone attracted to the same sex as himself, as he tries to hook Ollie up. Ollie meets a guy and goes on a Roller-disco date with him to only be rejected as he leans in for a momentary kiss, which leaves him later in tears to Cheska and Binks.

Fred decides he wants to become all artsy (adding to his flair for the opera) and hosts an art exhibition with the help of Mark Francis. Of course, what event is interesting in Chelsea without the drama. Natalie and Millie become bffs and decide to plan a shopping date. That will be interesting! Ex and current girlfriend talk! TENSION.

Proudlock is looking fit as ever in his tortoiseshell ‘new geek’ specs – his presence makes every episode for me. As Jamie talks of his adoration of Louise, Spencer turns up with a visitor from Morocco and grabs Louise’s attention. Although she tells Millie that she doesn’t care, her frequent glares across to them being lovey -dovey tell a different story.

Proudlock tells Jamie that there will always be chemistry between Spence and Lou and Jamie’s face looks like a teary baby, bless him.

The next episode is going to be an absolute belter: Hugo arranges a trip away to Dubai where Spence drags along his new gal, but Louise is still catching his attention… The gang are all there, apart from poor lil’ Jamie who is at home in London. He receives a call from Francis Boulle with ‘good and bad news’, we all DREAD to think what has happened. I can see Jamie’s heart being pulled to shreds. I will actually cry if Spencer and Louise have hooked up, we all feel emotionally attached to lil’ Jamie.

Photo: © channel4.com