Who are you crowning Soton’s most eligible bachelorette? Meet the finalists and vote now!

Who will be crowned the winner?

Over the past few weeks, your votes have whittled down three rounds of gorgeous single girls to just three finalists competing in Soton’s most eligible bachelorette. There’s no doubt that these three ladies caught your attention, and now it’s time to find out more about them, and what makes them deserving of the crown.

Here are your finalists:

Lucy, Law

What makes you stand out from the competition?

Lucy’s friends claim that she was “a week away from walking in Paris Fashion Week, but it turned out her ass was too phat”. We can think of worse problems to have!

What is your best quality or hidden talent?

She’s got a voice like Shakira, and the hips to match.

What’s your go-to chat up line?

“I’m writing a complaint to Spotify, because you aren’t this week’s hottest single”.

Leah, Law

Leah already holds the title of Rear of the Year 2019, maybe she can add this one to the trophy cabinet.

Friends say she can pull off an impressive Irish accent after a few drinks.

What’s your go-to chat up line?

Leah insists that the right man will have to do the chatting up. Can you take the reigns and impress her?

Emilie, Sociology & Anthropology

Emilie is tall enough to stand out in most crowds, which is ideal for festivals.

What is your best quality/hidden talent?

Her best quality is admittedly also one of her worst, Emilie is “chronically unable to say no to a motive”. Roll on June 21st!

What’s your go-to chat up line?

“Covid has been a stressful time, but i’m on top of things…would you like to be one of them?”.

Now you know a little more about our finalists, cast your vote below for the girl who you believe is the total package.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Here are some of the best small businesses run by Soton students

Confirmed: Soton Uni is welcoming back students from 8th March

Soton student creates petition for the uni to reconsider postponing 2021 graduation