Vote in Soton’s most eligible bachelor 2021 Heat Three!

One wants to take you on a date at PureGym, one wants to go for dinner at Chick-O-Land and one wants you to meet his mum

Over the last month, we have shown you Soton’s most eligible bachelors. There is now one space left in the final of Soton’s most eligible bachelor 2021.

Get ready to meet the third lot of guys competing to be Soton’s most eligible bachelor 2021:

Asif, Biomedical Science

Why should you win?

Asif is “funny, muscly and has a beard”, so if you’re into facial hair he’s the one for you. He also has “fuckboy looks with softboi personality”.

Ideal first date? 

“Candlelit workout at PureGym” – clearly he is very committed to the gym.

Max, Aerospace Engineering

Why should you win?

Max is Spanish and says “look at me I’m a god”.

Ideal first date? 

Max’s ideal first date would be to go to Clowns for pres, then head to Jesters and end with a “lovely meal at Chick-O-Land”.

Josh, Economics

Why should you win?

Josh is “fit, flirty and a scoundrel”. He also said “I’m just a lighthearted guy looking for love and laughs, I don’t want to be lonely at Christmas” – Christmas is a while away but love the preplanning.

Ideal first date?

“Watching the sunset with a little rocket, then meeting my mum” – wow meeting his mum on the first date, sounds fast.

Now it’s time to vote for who you think should win Heat Three and go through to the final of Soton’s most eligible bachelor.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• Soton student creates petition for the uni to reconsider postponing graduation 2021

• Confirmed: Soton’s graduation still postponed, despite lockdown being lifted on June 21st

• South African variant of Covid-19 identified in Southampton