Meet the second round of ladies competing for Soton’s most eligible bachelorette

Who turns your head the most?

Last week we asked for your votes to help us shortlist your favourite single lady from the first round of Soton’s most eligible bachelorette.

This week, the competition heats up as four more beauties go head to head for the title. Vote for the girl that you think deserves to join the winner of round one in the final.

Leah, Law

Why?

Leah is gorgeous and can hold down a conversation, she needs an outgoing guy to balance her out.

Ideal first date?

“Turtle Bay for a few drinks, with someone that actually knows what chorizo is” (we didn’t ask…).

Lucy, Philosophy

Why?

Lucy has been described as “classy, cute and caring”. She’s got hair to rival Rapunzel, but there’s more than what meets the eye with this one.

Ideal first date?

Lucy’s ideal first date would involve her making you “her famous mash potato”. No complaints there.

Lara, Criminology

Why?

Lara is “cool, edgy, fun”, and friends say she deserves to meet a good guy who’s good in bed.

Ideal first date?

“Skateboarding”. Could you be Lara’s Skater Boy?

Sophie, Biomedical Science 

Why?

Aside from being “funny, cute, and a fitty”, Sophie’s friends describe her as the full package  –  brains, beauty, and dad jokes galore.

Ideal First Date

Something active, like minigolf!

Now it’s time to vote for who you think should win Heat Two and go through to the final of Soton’s most eligible bachelorette.

Remember, you can still nominate yourself or your friends here

Related articles recommended by this writer:

University of Southampton postpones graduation 2021

South African variant of Covid-19 identified in Southampton

Soton students, here’s how to recreate every single Soton night out you’re missing