Meet the first lot of sexy single ladies in Soton’s most eligible bachelorette 2021

Cast your vote now!

Last week, the Soton Tab opened nominations for Soton’s Most Eligible Bachelorette 2021.  We have had the difficult task of narrowing down countless sexy singletons to bring you the first round of contesants. We asked them, or their nominators, to tell us a bit about themselves so that you can decide who deserves a place in the final.

Feast your eyes on the first four beauties:

Lucy, Law

Why?

Lucy has been described as quirky, flirty and (you’ll be glad to know) dirty. Don’t worry if your social skills have gone out the window, she’s been said to talk the back legs off a donkey!

Ideal first date?

“Probably a trip to Waitrose”- we love a girl who’s easily pleased.

Trishna, Film and English

Why?

With multiple votes, it is clear that Trishna has BNOC status. She’s been described as funny, smart, sassy and “very fucking fit”.

Ideal first date?

Bottomless brunch or anything involving cocktails. But, if the bars don’t open for a while, there’s always the option for a cute Netflix and chill date.

Lauren, Film Production

Why?

Lauren describes herself as “good vibes only”, and there’s no doubt we could all use some of that. She’d also love to win so that she can finally add something to her CV.

Ideal first date?

“Drunk bowling” – sounds like a match made in heaven.

Maria, Law

Why?

Maria’s friends describe her as “beautiful, sexy and spontaneous” and claim she doesn’t get the attention she deserves. Why not be the one to change that?

Ideal first date?

Cocktails! Boys, sharpen up on your bartender skills and turn your kitchen into Funky Flamingo to really impress Maria.

Now it’s time to vote for who you think should win Heat One and go through to the final of Soton’s most eligible bachelorette.

Remember, you can still nominate yourself or your friends here

Related articles recommended by this writer:

The ultimate Valentine’s Day film guide, whatever romantic situation you’re in

18 reasons why you’re a single Soton student this Valentine’s Day

‘I went in for a kiss, got patted on the back’: Southampton’s worst Valentine’s dates