In a wild turn of events, Ollie Locke tweeted saying he ‘needs a Jesters night’

Made in Jesters?

Former Made in Chelsea reality star Ollie Locke has tweeted saying he needs a “Jesters night after all this has ended” – I mean, honestly, don’t we all, Ollie?

It looks like Ollie’s been a Jesters regular in the past. Someone retweeted him, saying: “Imagine being pissed and seeing Ollie Locke doing Baywatch with a load of Freshers after a few too many Jesticles”. Ollie replied, saying this scenario has “happened a lot”.

Ollie defo seems like the least likely person to ever set foot in Jesters (it’s not exactly a posh Chelsea bar) but it turns out he was actually born in Southampton – not exactly Made in Chelsea then is he?

This guy was shocked Ollie had been to Jesters:

Another person even offered to buy Ollie a Jesticle, post-lockdown:

Some fans were just confused about what Ollie was talking about:

After Dani Dyer tweeted in December saying Southampton was “so beautiful”, we’re wondering Soton is turning into the new celeb hotspot: Who needs LA when you have Southampton?

We wonder if that’s a homemade Jesticle he’s drinking.

What is Ollie up to now?

Ollie took part in the 2018 series of Celebs Go Dating but realised his long term friend Gareth Locke was the one! In 2018 they became engaged, with Ollie even claiming the biggest hint they should be together was the fact they shared the same surname.

He has also taken part in various shows such as Celebrity Juice, The Island with Bear Grylls and Celebrity Big Brother.

He has even released a novel calledĀ The Islands of Fandye in 2018. It has pretty good reviews on Amazon, if any one needs a new book to read during lockdown.

He returned to the current series of Made in Chelsea as a series regular along with former cast members Binky Felstead and Tiffany Watson. Due to production being halted due to the coronavirus pandemic, this series will be shown in two parts.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Ollie convinced the MIC team to film a night out in Jesters ngl.

Featured image (before edits) via Instagram @ollielockeworld

Related articles recommended by this writer:

ā€¢ Dani Dyer tweeted about how ā€˜beautifulā€™ Soton is and weā€™re confused

ā€¢ What the Made in Chelsea cast looked like in episode one, to now

ā€¢ Looking back at the most scandalous Made in Chelsea dramas, on and off screen