Image may contain: Advertisement, Poster, Collage, Hair, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Face, Brick, Person, Human

Vote now to crown your winner of Soton’s Most Eligible Bachelorette 2019

The time has come to decide on your winner

Your votes have been counted and the finalists are here! Out of 10 fun, smart and beaut girls, just three are now fighting for the title of Soton's Most Eligible Bachelorette.

Remind yourself of our contestants below…

Rachel Winter, Illustration

Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Shoe, Footwear, Teen, Child, Blonde, Girl, Kid, Face, Woman, Brick, Person, Human, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Dress

Why?

Rachel says she can drink more dark fruits than anyone else in Soton and is known for busting out some "outrageous" moves on the dance floor. Her job at Mango pretty much guarantees you'll be able to help yourself to a consistent amount of peng food.

Three words to best describe Rachel would be: "She loves attention".

Ideal first date?

Going to a dog sanctuary or getting drunk and chatting about Harry Potter.

Annabel Sanders, Marine Biology

Image may contain: Hug, Woman, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Female, Skin, Face, Human, Person

Why?

Annabel's mates described her as basically a slightly shorter version of Cara Delevigne. If you recognise her, it's probably from any retro music event in Soton. She's also a big name in the dance world being president of contemporary. Oh, she also loves dinosaurs.

Three words to describe Annabel are: Sleepy, chatty and caffeine-addicted.

Ideal first date?

Going to the cat café in Bournemouth.

Alex Grenham, Nursing

Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Face, Human, Person

Why?

Alex is a surfer and an "all round pretty sick gal" according to her mates. You should be able to find her DJing at the biggest house parties in Soton. The three words her friends used to describe her were: small and spicy.

Ideal first date?

"Something adventurous that doesn't involve heights".

Vote now to crown your winner!