Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Meet Love Island’s Jack Fowler in Soton on September 13th

The nation’s favourite, Jack Fowler, will be at the Cattle Steakhouse next Thursday!

Love Island feels like a lifetime ago, but the Soton Tab doesn’t believe it's time to let go just yet.

Cattle Steakhouse are presenting a "Last days of Summer" event with a throwback to the only part of our summer that actually mattered – Love Island. What better way to end summer than eating steak, smoking shisha and partying next to a sexy blue-eyed beast?

Jack will be doing a meet and greet from 9:30pm. For more info, head to the Cattle Steakhouse Facebook page.

Image may contain: Steak, Food, Bbq

Also, for all the difficult, indecisive students reading this, Cattle Steakhouse have partnered up with What&Where – the winners of the Union Enterprise Fund and platform that connects students with great local and independent businesses, such as, hairdressers, shops, bars, restaurants AND any offers or discounts available – maybe bear this in mind next time you spend 40 mins with your flatmates saying "I really don't mind, you decide" when planning a meal out.