Southampton uni is officially the worst in the UK for missing lectures
Jesters Monday + 9am Tuesday = Not happening
A new study has discovered that Southampton Uni is the worst in the UK for missing lectures.
The study, conducted by www.web-blinds.com, asked 5,089 students across the country about their living habits and attendance levels.
It revealed that Southampton students topped the list, missing on average a whopping 10 lectures per month. We managed to beat every other uni in the country, including Cardiff, Manchester and UWE, who missed an average of 6, 7 and 3 lectures per month respectively.
These were the top reasons students gave for not turning up to lectures:
1. Didn't get enough sleep the night before the lecture – 21%
2. Too hungover to attend the lecture – 14%
3. The lecture was too early in the morning – 8%
4. Wasn't well enough to attend the lecture – 6%
5. Had no way of travelling to the lecture – 3%
Are we spending too much time in Jesters? Is it time to miss a Sobar Tuesday and actually make that Wednesday lecture? Surely not. It's good to see that we all know how to put the sesh before our degree.