Oktoberfest comes to Soton

Authentic German beer and schnitzel as standard

A massive Oktoberfest celebration is on its way to Southampton. A full German marquee will be popping up at the Guildhall Square.

At 6.30PM on Thursday the 26th October, until the 29th, The Oktoberfest doors will open to some 10,000 revellers over the 4-day Bavarian themed event which will play host to a live Brasswurst Bavarian Band, DJ’s and much more.

The festival will be hosted in a traditional Bavarian themed marquee in the city centre with a 30-metre bar. Staff will be dressed in a traditional Lederhosen serving a range of authentic German Beers in branded 2-pint Steins together with a fine selection of craft beers, wines, spirits and prosecco.

Besides the fine authentic German beer and line up of entertainment, Oktoberfest’s food stalls will serve original German dishes including; Bratwurst, Schnitzel, Giant Pretzels and many more.

There will be a live compere throughout the festival who will be hosting competitions including the Bratwurst Man vs Food, Mr & Mrs Oktoberfest Competition, Costume Contest, Stein Hoisting and loads more.

Oktoberfest Southampton have teamed up with the Soton Tab to offer a free VIP table, on their opening night. To win all you need to do is like and share this article.

The winner will be announced Monday at 6pm.

Viel Glück.