FestivALL cancelled due to poor ticket sales and ‘personal issues’ concerning one of its chief directors

The one-day festival, whose headliners included Conor Maynard, has been suddenly cancelled by its organisers

The festival was due to take place at Mayflower Park on 29th July, with a mixture of musical and comedy acts set to entertain visitors throughout the day.

It was initially forecast to attract around 10,000 people, but the organisers have cited poor ticket sales in comparison to this as a prominent reason for its cancellation.

Goodbye summer festival vibes

Goodbye summer festival vibes

Organisers pointed to the ‘unprecedented’ impact that recent terror attacks in London and Manchester as a reason for the lack of public enthusiasm for the event.

They also said in their statement that one of FestivALL’s directors could not financially follow through with the festival. The organisers in their statement said that the organiser was the victim of a ‘serious crime’ and was in a poor financial position following this.

In terms of refunds, online vendors will refund all ticket-buyers within 14 days. Those who purchased their ticket in person at Tapas Barcelona must go back to Guildhall Square for a refund.