We’ve hidden TWO PAIRS of Common People tickets in Hartley

Revision getting you down? Join in our Hartley treasure hunt now!

The Soton Tab has teamed up with Common People to bring two lucky pairs of readers to Southampton’s biggest festival. We’ve stashed two pairs of tickets in the library, in a treasure hunt with high stakes.

Saturday’s line-up promises a proper party to kick-off 2017’s festival season is style. Headlining the Common Stage is legendary DJ Pete Tong, presenting Ibiza classics played by the Heritage Orchestra. Chart-topping Tom Odell and rising star Loyle Carner are just two of the other amazing acts gracing the main stage on Saturday. Joy Orbison will be bringing his unique style of garage and house to the Uncontained stage, whilst over on the Uncommon stage, Common People promises an unmissable set from indie foursome Black Honey.

On Sunday, international superstar Sean Paul is headlining the main stage. The Common Stage will also play host to a DJ set from Groove Armada, and Scottish singer/songwriter Amy Macdonald. Over on the Uncontained Stage, drum and bass legend Goldie. Sunny pop band The Magic Gang offer the perfect soundtrack to a sunny afternoon on the Uncommon Stage, with Natives playing material from their brand-new, yet-to-be-released album. The weekend festival promises the world’s biggest bouncy castle and some of the best food and drink out there. For the full line-up, visit the Common People website.

How to win

All you need to do is find the tickets to be in with a change of winning! Of course, Hartley is five floors – so if you fancy a helping hand, head over to our Facebook page to find out how to get a clue to their hiding places!