It’s Orange Rooms’ Sweet 16 Tonight!

Soton’s favourite cocktail bar is throwing a birthday party tonight – and you’re invited!

Southampton’s oldest cocktail bar is 16 today and you’re invited to their MASSIVE sweet-themed party. Orange Rooms had a massive makeover in January – and the new and improved cocktail menu (two years in the making!) finally launched.

The ice cream colada – tequila, cream soda, agave, lime, vanilla ice cream. Only available tonight.

Head down to Orange Rooms tonight for edible shot glasses, sweet themed cocktails and a chance to dance the night away in true Orange Rooms style.

Edible (orange!) shot glasses will be on offer tonight

Entertainment will be provided by a live performance from London-based band True Ingredients, as well as performances from Spyro, Ratzi and DJ Johni Parker.

The ‘Schmoreos’ cocktail – licor 43 vanilla, vodka, toasted marshmallows, oreo crumb. Available tonight only!

We spoke to Reiss Stanford, assistant manager at Orange Rooms, ‘We’re very excited to be the longest running cocktail bar in southampton. We can’t wait for tonight and hope everybody will join us to celebrate 16 years of hard work. Time for tequila!”

This is a cocktail – yes, really. A blend of Werthers original, sailor jerry, cream, Dr. Pepper and a big popcorn garnish – another sweet 16 exclusive!

Don’t want to miss out? Email [email protected] to book now, and celebrate Orange Rooms’ 16th birthday in style tonight.