Varsity tickets now on sale

Be sure to grab yours in anticipation of the big event

Exams have finally come to an end and normality will soon resume with the start of Semester Two this Monday. Whilst this means that it’s back to lectures, seminars and workshops after a month or so of flat-out revision (I hope), it also means that the University’s sports teams will be fully back in action and preparing for the arrival of Portsmouth in just over 7 weeks for Varsity 2016.

With Team Southampton trailing following the early defeats in American football back in October and November, the remaining teams will be working as hard as ever to make sure they can overhaul the deficit on March 13th and retain the crown of Varsity Champions.

Tickets are now officially on sale via the SUSU Box Office website under the Special Events section and you would be a fool to miss out on the event. Varsity is arguably the largest event of the year for the University and it is a great opportunity for you to go and cheer on your fellow Southampton students.

Do not miss out on this: Be part of the crowd and cheer on Team Southampton at Varsity 2016

Tickets are only £10 and whilst this price alone is a steal just for entrance to the event, supporters will also receive a Team Southampton T-Shirt and access to the after party, where undoubtedly we will be celebrating a glorious victory in magnificent style.

If you thought a victory parade whenever a professional team wins a trophy was a party, then you need to be there to experience how true winners celebrate. Why would you not want to be a part of this? You’d have to be mad to miss out.