Southampton Medics Football Club bringing sporting stars to Southampton

It’s not happening at Jesters

Following another excellent year of sport, Southampton Medics Football Club are attempting to bring the rugby and football universes together right here in Southampton.

They will be hosting a question and answer session with some big names from both sports at Buddha Club, Bedford Place at 7:30pm on Thursday 28th January 2016.

The first guest to be announced was Southampton FC midfield enforcer and Kenya international Victor Wanyama. SMFC have also secured an appearance from Saracens and England fly half Charlie Hodgson.

The Soton Tab can also reveal the third special guest, three-time Aviva Premiership winner, Saracens and England scrum half Richard Wigglesworth. A fourth guest from the footballing world will be announced on the event’s Facebook page this Sunday.

The Q&A will be followed by an opportunity to ‘meet, greet, picture and sign’ with the sporting stars. The £10 ticket covers that plus entry to Buddha for the night with drink deals to be announced.

Richard Wigglesworth and Victor Wanyama

More details can be found on the event’s Facebook page, and tickets are on sale now from Fatsoma here. Any questions about the event or for the sporting stars can be emailed to [email protected].