Coca-Cola truck bringing Christmas to Winchester

For the coke-heads

Coca-Cola is taking their iconic Christmas truck on a tour of the UK, and it’s coming to Winchester.

On 17 December 2015 the Coca-Cola truck, made famous by the Christmas adverts, will be on Winchester Highstreet between 12.00 – 20.00pm.

For those of you who aren’t on the Winchester Campus, this is a perfect excuse to use the new free shuttle bus between Highfield and Winchester.

The Coca-Cola truck will be joining a rich history of exciting vehicles to visit the area.

In October last year, porn star Rebecca More, (also known as ‘UK Milf) brought her ‘Fuck Bus’ to Southampton. Although it is undisclosed whether or not she had Coca-Cola, it was certainly a fun ride.

It is yet to be seen whether or not the Coca-Cola truck can live up to this reputation.

Sudeep Ale, a third year engineering student said “In my opinion its about time the coca cola truck came to Winchester. It is a fully deserving city that has worked hard for this honour!”

You can see what other locations the Coca-Cola Christmas truck will be visiting at the Coca-Cola Website.