Halloween for Dummies: Leopard Make-Up
Change your spots with ease
Halloween in fast approaching, but if you’re still stuck for fancy dress ideas, don’t fear. This tutorial might not be so scary, but a cat is a simple choice for girls. Bristol uni has convinced us that there’s nothing wrong with donning animal ears this Halloween, so here’s a take on the common cat – for a freakier looking choice that works just as well for the boys!
This tutorial can be done with basic make-up so is works well as a last minute option.
- Start with a foundation base.
3) Pencil in eyebrows with brown eyeliner. Using black pencil/liquid eyeliner, fully line eyes, finishing with a flick.
4) Again using black pencil/liquid eyeliner, draw on a nose, line from nose to mouth, and spots around mouth.
5) Using an eyeshadow brush and brown eyeshadow, draw oval-shaped marks of different sizes all over forehead, cheeks and chin. Use a brown eyeliner pencil to draw ‘C’-shapes inside the marks to create leopard spots.
6) Continue Step 5 down neck (and shoulder/arm if desired).
7) Colour in lips with black eyeliner or black lipstick.
8) Those with long hair can make two buns to create the illusion of ears – or just go with normal fancy dress cat ears.
9) Now strike a pose and try to be scary…it is Halloween after all!
You may also like
Ok these should be illegal
It’s my birthday I’ll get free Greggs if I want too
Where do I apply???
It’s Fyre Festival themed…
IT’S GOING TO BE A LONG, HOT SUMMER!!!
Wes has apparently joined the agency too