Tariq Manzils shows up to student party with onion bhajis

Everyone’s favourite curry king, Tariq Manzils has shown up to a house party with University of Southampton students, and he came prepared. The spice connoisseur, renowned for his love of Britney […]

Everyone’s favourite curry king, Tariq Manzils has shown up to a house party with University of Southampton students, and he came prepared.

Manzils is personally delivering now!

The spice connoisseur, renowned for his love of Britney Spears, turned up to a house party being held by Nick Adams and Matthew Davies, on Rigby Road, fully armed with popadoms and onion bhajis.

For those who don’t know, Tariq Manzils owns possibly one of the best curry houses in the world.

Manzils has gained an affectionate celebrity status among University of Southampton students for creating a perfect post Jesters curry.

Students enjoying a 3am curry

Party host and curry fanatic, Matthew Davies, told us how “We added him to the Facebook event but he didn’t say he was coming. Then we asked him when we were in there the other night and he said he might come”

Despite Tariq saying he might come Matt and Nick weren’t holding their breath. This all changed when Matt “turned round and he was standing upstairs with everyone else. He showed up with a massive bag of poppadoms with dips and some onion bajis for us.”

“It was surreal, so cool.”

Sadly for the party goers, Tariq didn’t hang around too long and left after about 10 minutes.

He probably had to get ready for the 2am rush of students coming out of Jesters.

If you need anymore proof of Tariq’s awesomeness then take a look at our interview with him.