Campus Style: Freshers Week

Here’s our pick of the best dressed students spotted at Freshers Week – did you make the cut? Gabriella Molina, 1st year Marine Biology Gabriella’s choice of suede-look A-line skirt […]

Here’s our pick of the best dressed students spotted at Freshers Week – did you make the cut?

Gabriella Molina, 1st year Marine Biology

Gabriella’s choice of suede-look A-line skirt is one of this season’s key trend pieces, and her faux-fur gilet is perfect autumn outerwear.

Libby Johnson, 1st year English

This fresher achieved a chic look by teaming a grey roll-neck dress with embroidered statement jacket.

Sara Sun, 1st year Maritime Law

New student Sara went for a bold look at the Bunfight, pairing a yellow jumper with a patterned skirt she bought in China and topping her outfit off with a bowler hat.

Ziad Abdulrazek, Economics & Politics

This student definitely wins the Tab’s award for best dressed boy at the Bunfight! We’re loving this suede and sheepskin-look coat, and teamed with skinny jeans and scarf, Ziad nails autumn menswear fashion.

Rachael Taylor, 4th year French & Spanish

Rachael aces the layered-up look by styling her beautiful Mango summer-dress with chunky knits, tights and boots – the ideal way to keep wearing your fave pieces all year round!

Bea Havers, Fashion & Textile Design

This fashion student dolled-up for the Freshers Fayre, rocking a patterned midi-skirt with embellished designer bag. The idea of wearing heels all-day long might faze some of us, but they certainly finished off Bea’s classy look well.

Serena Evans, 1st year Music

This tan coloured dungaree-style dress is a versatile item, and Serena showed us how to accessorize it right with her choice of vintage green shirt and brogues.

Who do think takes the Freshers Week campus style top spot? Let us know in the comments below!