Acid attack brothers charged

Two brothers have been charged over the acid attack that occurred in Southampton on the 18th of September. Geoffrey Midmore, 26 from London, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with […]

Two brothers have been charged over the acid attack that occurred in Southampton on the 18th of September.

Geoffrey Midmore, 26 from London, has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent. Both him and his brother, Billy Midmore, 22, have been charged with conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm with intent.

The two brothers, Billy and Geoffrey Midmore, have been charged after being caught in Kent

Carla Whitlock was assaulted in Guildhall Square whilst walking past Turtle Bay, whose staff helped her after the attack, a popular bar for students.

She suffered burns to her face, neck and arms. She has been told that she may lose her sight in one eye forever.

The men were caught in Kent and are due to appear at Southampton Magistrates Court on Thursday.

Another woman, who is suspected of assisting an offender, has been released on bail.