Stormzy will NOT be playing at Oceana tonight

Southampton clubbers have been left frustrated after Stormzy shocked them by saying he would not be playing at Oceana tonight. He was originally due to perform as part of the ‘Charlie Sloth Presents […]

Southampton clubbers have been left frustrated after Stormzy shocked them by saying he would not be playing at Oceana tonight.

He was originally due to perform as part of the ‘Charlie Sloth Presents Club Sloth’ event tonight, despite the fact that he’s currently in Australia.

In a confusing situation, Oceana clearly stated on their site that Stormzy would be performing at their venue alongside the likes of Big Narstie and Krept & Konan.

untitled

Oceana told us that they have not dealt with booking the acts and that all the information given to customers was correct when they received it.

The man in question was not happy with Oceana using his name to apparently sell tickets for the event, although his name was never used on the promotional posters.

Oceana have since taken down the tweet, originally quoted by Stormzy below, but it’s clear that there has been a mix-up involving when Stormzy was originally booked to play.

He is currently still due to perform at Solent’s Freshers Ball at the same venue on October 4th.

After Stormzy called the incident out over twitter, disappointed customers didn’t take too kindly to the mess-up on Twitter.

Who’s fault is it for the mix-up? Has this happened to you in Southampton before? Let us know in the comments below!