Police launch manhunt for acid attack brothers

Two brothers are being hunted by the Police following the acid attack on a Southampton woman which took place outside Turtle Bay last Friday night. The two suspects have been identified […]

Two brothers are being hunted by the Police following the acid attack on a Southampton woman which took place outside Turtle Bay last Friday night.

Billy and Geoffrey Midmore

The two suspects have been identified as 22-year-old Billy Nathan Midmore and his brother Geoffrey Christopher Midmore, 26.

The pair have been described as both having London accents and are known to have contacts in Southampton, Basingstoke, London and the South East.

Billy is said to be white, 5ft 8ins, a stocky build, a scar on his left arm, and has blue eyes.

Geoffrey is described as white, 5ft 1ins, has a scar on the right hand side of his face, a tattoo on his hand, and also is a stocky build.

The attack happened outside Turtle Bay cocktail bar near the Guildhall square. The 37 year old victim had acid thrown on her face which is said to have left “significant burns to her face, back and arms.”

The acting Detective Inspector on the case, Will Whale, said: “We want to speak to these men in connection with the acid assault in Southampton on Friday evening.”

“I would appeal to Billy and Geoffrey to give themselves up now.  We will carry on with our manhunt until we find you, so make it easier on yourselves and come forward.”

He also said: “We consider them to be dangerous individuals and clearly a potential risk to members of the public.”

If you have any information about Billy or Geoffrey Midmorn, or their whereabouts, please contact the Southampton Constabulary on 101, quoting ‘Operation Interstate’.