SUSU launch free shuttle bus between Highfield and Winchester

The Students’ Union, alongside the University, have announced a free shuttle bus connecting Highfield Campus with Winchester School of Art (WSA). The service, which launches on September 19th, will run […]

The Students’ Union, alongside the University, have announced a free shuttle bus connecting Highfield Campus with Winchester School of Art (WSA).

The service, which launches on September 19th, will run on a two hour loop between each location. All you’ll need to travel is your Student ID card.

It runs Monday to Friday, starting at 8am at WSA, and ending at 11pm at Highfield.

VP Student Communities, Anjit Aulakh, says, “I am delighted to have campaigned and been able to turn around to students with exactly what they wanted.

“It’s a massive step forward in the engagement with students at WSA and will give not only them but also the societies based at Highfield the opportunity to engage with students and have memorable experiences.

“Plus it’s free, and everyone likes free things. Now the geographical distance will no longer be the reason to hold students back from getting involved with the Students’ Union.”

You can find more information, including a full schedule, here.

Will this service be enough to engage WSA students? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!